The Industry Leader In Specialty Flanges. And More.
Carlson Company serves industries worldwide machining and drilling small- and large-diameter flanges (TEMA, ASME, Blind) rings, weld necks, slip-ons, tube sheets, and discs in sizes up to 162” O.D. and 132” height capacity and 50,000 pounds. We offer special machining services that include flat bottoms or bottoms contoured to a cylindrical or spherical radius. We also handle special-order, large-diameter, imported tube sheets up to 160” in diameter and explosion cladding up to 130” in diameter.
We provide commodity and custom solutions, meeting important industry standards in all sizes pressure ratings, such as:
- ASME B16.5
- ASME B16.47 SER A & SER B (26”-60”)
- MSS SP-44
- API 605
- Weld neck
- Socket weld
- Lap joint
- Ring joint
- Counter bore
- Stub ends
- Slip on
- Studding outlets
- Flanges made to order per customer drawings
Carlson Company offers over half a century of experience machining specialty alloys and hard-to-find steel grades. Our wide-ranging services include:
- Machining and drilling services for all specialty needs, including small- and large-diameter flanges and blinds.
- Fabrication of ASME B16.5 pipe flanges and flanged fittings for quick turnaround: NPS ½ through NPS 24 when items cannot be found on shelf or due to material grade.
- Fabrication of large-diameter ASME16.47 pipe flanges and flanged fittings: NPS 60 through NPS 60 Series A (MSS SP-44, Series B (API 605) and AWWA.
- High-speed turning, drilling and milling, including turning and milling services for large-diameter steel components and assemblies up to 50,000 lbs.
- Quick quoting (less than 24 hours) and fast lead times due to our good-standing relationships with forging suppliers across all of North America.
Our comprehensive machining capabilities, flexibility in scheduling, and large forge supply chain allows Carlson Company to meet your urgent needs quickly.